Contact Us

If you are looking to get an assessment on your house done please contact your local member.

If you would like to know more about CEN or have a general question about the issues we are working on, then please get in touch with the Executive Officer by filling out the short form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Share the Post:

Related Posts